LITTLE MOUNTAIN SPORTSPLEX
2020 – PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
· All players must read and agree to follow "Little Mountain Sportsplex PHASE 1- Return to Play Guide" at www.littlemtnsports.com/covid-19 before entering park.
· LMS reserves the right to refuse entry and/or service to anyone.
· No outside food or beverage allowed. No COOLERS are allowed on-site. LMS has the right to inspect all coolers remove them immediately if found onsite. Team representatives will be responsible for all their teams. $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with outside liquor. If a team is caught a second time, a minimum four (4) game suspension will take place.
· No open liquor allowed outside licensed areas. $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with liquor outside licensed areas.
· Any/all outside alcohol and/or alcohol outside the licensed areas will be confiscated.
· No vehicles allowed on diamonds or fields. Speed limit is 20km on all roadways.
· All animals must be kept on leash. No pets allowed inside hospitality centre. If you chose to bring pet, please clean-up after it.
· All park rules and league constitutions are enforced by park & league officials.
· No “soft toss” hitting against any of the facilities fences.
· Anyone damaging park property will be asked to leave the facility and could face further suspension.
· Any excessive clean-up required after games/events will be charged a rate of $50.00/field clean-up.