Late Score Costs DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity Against Pleasure Ridge Park
Posted May 14, 2019
- Friday's game against Pleasure Ridge Park was a heartbreaker for DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity, as they lost the lead late in a 5-3 defeat. The game was tied at two with Pleasure Ridge Park batting in the top of the sixth when Creech singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- Pleasure Ridge Park got on the board in the second inning. A sacrifice bunt by Cooper scored one run for Pleasure Ridge Park.
- In the bottom of the fifth inning, DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity tied things up at two. Jackson Murray doubled on a 1-2 count, scoring two runs.
- #23 was credited with the victory for Pleasure Ridge Park. He went two innings, allowing one run on two hits, striking out one and walking zero.
- Alex Nadai took the loss for DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity. He allowed ten hits and five runs over seven innings, striking out four and walking one.
- Bixler started the game for Pleasure Ridge Park. He allowed five hits and two runs over five innings, striking out nine
- Gabe Lawrence led DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity with two hits in four at bats.
- Creech went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead Pleasure Ridge Park in hits.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2019. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.