DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity Can't Catch Up To McCracken County
Posted April 8, 2018
- DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity watched the game slip away early and couldn't recover in an 8-2 loss to McCracken County on Friday. McCracken County scored on a single by James Dodd, a double by Will Sykes, an error, an error, and a walk by Elijah Wheat in the first inning.
- The DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity struggled to put runs on the board and had a tough time defensively containing McCracken County, giving up eight runs.
- McCracken County got things started in the first inning. Dodd singled on a 2-0 count, scoring one run.
- Jacob Ehling was the winning pitcher for McCracken County. He went seven innings, allowing two runs on six hits and striking out eight.
- Jalen Riley took the loss for DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity. He surrendered six runs on three hits over two-thirds of an inning, striking out one.
- DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity saw the ball well today, racking up six hits in the game. Connor King and Jackson Murray each racked up multiple hits for DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity. Murray and King each collected two hits to lead DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity.
- McCracken County racked up seven hits. Sykes and Wheat all collected multiple hits for McCracken County. McCracken County was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Dodd made the most plays with eight.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2018. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution